"This fun variation on the traditional bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich is a breeze to fix," assures Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas. "Flour tortillas make them easy to eat on the run."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon down the
- center of each tortilla; fold the ends and sides over filling and
- roll up. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 444 calories, 25 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 13 g protein.