- 16 to 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 16-20 appetizer servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Bites
Sort By :
"These are a big hit at my work potlucks. Because they are so time consuming to stuff the tomatoes, I now by Roma tomatoes, slice into wedges and add the topping. I present this on a tray lined with the lettuce. Big hit at work!!! Also a big hit at the family potlucks! What's not to love about the bites?!"
"These were yummy. I got rave reviews and many recipe requests when I made these. Not one was left!"
"I have been making these appetizers for a few years now. They never last! This is a great appetizer to bring to a party since you don't have to worry about keeping them warm. I have taken other's suggestions and used chive and onion cream cheese instead of the full amount of mayo, and it's great! These are always a hit for the guys too, which is perfect for poker parties, fight nights, superbowl and more. Thanks for the recipe! And SheeDreems... less drama, more cooking."
"SheeDreems......why don't you just submit your own recipe instead of writing it here. The delicious little bites of tomato were a great idea, much better and eye appealing than yours sounds"
"sheedreems are you menoposal"