BLT Bites Recipe
- 16 to 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Cut a thin slice off of each tomato top. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 16-20 appetizer servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for BLT Bites(46)
Sort By :
This is a hit! You won't go wrong serving this and you will not be taking any leftovers home. Made for a party and folks that weren't big on tomatoes consumed the most. Thank you for sharing!
I recently made these for a baby shower, they are extremely time consuming but well worth it!!!! I made forty of them and within the first 15 minutes of putting them on the table they were all gone!!!! they look very appetizing and taste wonderful!!! I was a little concern that the mayonnaise was going to be too overpowering but they were fantastic !!! I would recommend these to anyone who wants to make a get together that much more special!! its worth the effort!!!
These were good, but somewhat labor intensive. I used an apple corer to scoop out the guts of the tomato and it worked well.
Just made these . AWESOME !!! I didn't think they were that difficult . Used small curved paring knife to take out core and pulp of cherry tomato. My cherry tomatoes were bigger cherry tomato making it easy to fill . Also used a small baby feeding spoon or small relish spoon to fill and it was just the right size to round off the top. The flavor is great I used basil instead of parsley . Diffidently will be making theses Many times in the future.m
These are delicious. When we take them places people always ask what they are, but once they have one they keep coming back for more.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >