- 1-1/2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup cubed avocado
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, avocado and bacon. In another small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, garlic, dill, salt and pepper; pour over salad. Gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts. Serve immediately in lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for BLT-and-More Salad
"Great delicious low carb recipe - thank you for sharing :)"
"Very tasty and I would make this again."
"yellow tomatoes were not in season in my area yet, so I made it with all Red tomatoes. It was ok. My mom liked it though. I also learned that pine nuts can cause everything to taste like metal, so I think I'll make it with Soy nuts or something else in the future."
"This salad is so creamy and rich. I used yogurt instead of sour cream but you cannot tell the difference. This is a great side for an easy summer meal."