- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Gummy worms
- Place strawberries in a food processor; process until pureed and transfer to a large pitcher. Stir in lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale to strawberry mixture. Place 2 tablespoons blueberries and 1 tablespoon raisins in each of eight tall glasses; pour strawberry mixture over fruit. Decorate glasses with gummy worms. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Bloody Bug Juice in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p243
Reviews for Bloody Bug Juice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review