Years ago, a friend gifted me with a recipe box packed with typed recipes inside...this refreshing punch was one of them. It's excellent for any occasion.—Dianne Berst, Marysville, Washington
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 quarts black cherry soda, chilled, divided
- Red colored sugar
- 1 quart orange soda, chilled
- 1 quart lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 1 qt. black cherry soda into ice cube trays; freeze for at least
- 4 hours.
- Place 1/4 in. of water in a small bowl; place colored sugar in
- another small bowl. Dip rims of cocktail glasses in water, then in
- colored sugar; set aside.
- Just before serving, combine the orange soda, lemon-lime soda and
- remaining black cherry soda in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Add
- black cherry ice cubes. Serve in prepared glasses. Yield: 3 quarts
- (about 2 dozen ice cubes).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 127 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.