Bloodthirsty Punch Recipe
Years ago, a friend gifted me with a recipe box packed with typed recipes inside...this refreshing punch was one of them. It's excellent for any occasion.—Dianne Berst, Marysville, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + freezing YIELD:16 servings
- 2 quarts black cherry soda, chilled, divided
- Red colored sugar
- 1 quart orange soda, chilled
- 1 quart lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. Pour 1 qt. black cherry soda into ice cube trays; freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Place 1/4 in. of water in a small bowl; place colored sugar in another small bowl. Dip rims of cocktail glasses in water, then in colored sugar; set aside.
- 3. Just before serving, combine the orange soda, lemon-lime soda and remaining black cherry soda in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Add black cherry ice cubes. Serve in prepared glasses. Yield: 3 quarts (about 2 dozen ice cubes).
3/4 cup equals 127 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC