- 2 quarts black cherry soda, chilled, divided
- Red colored sugar
- 1 quart orange soda, chilled
- 1 quart lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour 1 qt. black cherry soda into ice cube trays; freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Place 1/4 in. of water in a small bowl; place colored sugar in another small bowl. Dip rims of cocktail glasses in water, then in colored sugar; set aside.
- Just before serving, combine the orange soda, lemon-lime soda and remaining black cherry soda in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Add black cherry ice cubes. Serve in prepared glasses. Yield: 3 quarts (about 2 dozen ice cubes).
Originally published as Bloodthirsty Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p241
Reviews for Bloodthirsty Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review