Blood Orange Punch
This tangy punch is festive, refreshing and easy to prepare. Instead of plain ice cubes, I add frozen orange juice cubes. —Sandy McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 bottles (32 ounces each) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (33.8 ounces) blood orange Italian soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Wax candy fangs
- In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice, lemon juice and
- sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Just before serving, add the
- soda, ice and candy fangs. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.