Blood Orange Berry Punch Recipe
For a light, fresh-squeezed sip of summer any time of year at all, try this refreshing beverage from our Test Kitchen! Raspberries, pineapple, blood oranges and ginger ale blend in the sparkling, party-pretty punch.
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1-3/4 cups blood orange juice (about 7 medium oranges)
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cans (12 ounces each) diet ginger ale, chilled
- 1 medium blood orange, thinly sliced, optional
- Mash raspberries; strain, reserving juice and discarding seeds. Just before serving, combine the raspberry juice, orange juice and pineapple juice in a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Blood Orange Berry Punch in Light & Tasty December/January 2007, p41
Reviews for Blood Orange Berry Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2013
The first time I made this, I followed the recipe exactly but I used regular ginger ale. It is very tart and if you like that this is the drink for you. If not, I would recommend adding simple syrup or some kind of sweetner.