Blood 'n' Guts Dip
Everyone will love this dip that gets its bold zip from the Dijon mustard. It pairs perfectly with Pretzel Bones! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, brown sugar, honey and
- water; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Stir in mustard.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 106 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.