- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Blizzard Party Mix
"I love this snack mix. It is a huge hit with family friends and co workers. I Use rice chex instead of corn chex and for holiday color use either blue or red and green m&m's."
"This tasted great! My only problem was melting the white chocolate (my first time) so burnt the first batch but warmed for only 30 seconds at time with second batch and it did great. Really easy to put together."
"Always a hit! I usually bring this to our Christmas gatherings!"
"This is a great sweet snack! It disappeared quickly!"
"This is the best! Made it at Christmas for a work party. Make sure you take copies of the recipe where ever you go, because everyone wants to know"