- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Blizzard Party Mix
"I love this snack mix. It is a huge hit with family friends and co workers. I Use rice chex instead of corn chex and for holiday color use either blue or red and green m&m's."
"This tasted great! My only problem was melting the white chocolate (my first time) so burnt the first batch but warmed for only 30 seconds at time with second batch and it did great. Really easy to put together."
"Always a hit! I usually bring this to our Christmas gatherings!"
"This is a great sweet snack! It disappeared quickly!"
"This is the best! Made it at Christmas for a work party. Make sure you take copies of the recipe where ever you go, because everyone wants to know"
"The caramel chunks are nice but I prefer this type of snack mix with M&Ms or dark chocolate."
"Yummy! I used rice chex and added peanut m&m's."
"I just made this for my family! They love it!"
"This is so good. Make a double batch, because you can't stop eating it. Love to give this away at Christmas time. Everyone raves about it. Sent some home for my son to take to work and it never made it, his wife ate the whole container."
"A quick and easy fix, this sweet treat is truly a party pleaser. Get ready to pass on the recipe!"