- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Blizzard Party Mix(7)
Sort By :
Always a hit! I usually bring this to our Christmas gatherings!
This is a great sweet snack! It disappeared quickly!
This is the best! Made it at Christmas for a work party. Make sure you take copies of the recipe where ever you go, because everyone wants to know
The caramel chunks are nice but I prefer this type of snack mix with M&Ms or dark chocolate.
Yummy! I used rice chex and added peanut m&m's.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Quick Recipes >