This sweet-salty combo is sure to be popular. It's perfect for a party, munching at home or giving away as a gift. —Kelley Scott, Parma, Ohio
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Blizzard Party Mix in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p57
Reviews for Blizzard Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review