Blintz Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- Strawberry or blueberry syrup
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Stir in the sour cream, cottage cheese and eggs until blended.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupful onto a greased hot griddle in batches; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and strawberries if desired. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Blintz Pancakes
Sort By :
I decided to make these in a pinch. I only had lite ricotta and light sour cream. and they tasted just like the original. You do have to add a bit of milk because cottage cheese is more wet than ricotta.
Delicious as made exactly to recepie
these are the absolute favorite in my family and with our friends. people literally beg me to make it for them. love it.
I have been using this recipe for many years and just love the flavor and texture. Love them with fresh blueberry sauce. I have sub'ed 1/4 flour for almond flour and added a 1/2 teas. of almond flavoring.
My 9 1/2 year old daughter made these by herself for our breakfast this morning. They are delicious!! She made a double recipe for our family of 8. She made them with xylitol (a sweetener made from Birch - excellent for diabetics) instead of sugar. We ate them with fresh strawberries and blueberries, they didn't need any syrup! Very hearty and yummy! We are all looking forward to having these again.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pancakes >