Blender Yeast Rolls
If you're looking for a quick and easy homemade yeast roll this Easter, you'll want to try Regena Newton's recipe. Use your blender to combine the wet ingredients and combine with flour. No kneading required, either. This Oktaha, Oklahoma ranch woman says the recipe has become a family favorite.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (110° to 115°)
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, combine the warm milk, yeast, sugar, eggs and oil;
- cover and process on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add yeast mixture; stir
- with a spoon until combined (do not knead). Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Stir down dough. Fill greased muffin cups half full. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 206 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.