- 1 cup warm 2% milk (110° to 115°)
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) Red Star® Platinum Superior Baking Yeast™
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a blender, combine the warm milk, yeast, sugar, eggs and oil; cover and process on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add yeast mixture; stir with a spoon until combined (do not knead). Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Stir down dough. Fill greased muffin cups half full. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Blender Yeast Rolls
Sort By :
"These weren't really good, the dough was sticky and the baked rolls were porous and not soft. But the flavour was good."
"I too made a gluten-free version of these.They are very easy and quick to make.For those that find sticky dough hard to handle; wet you hands each time you form a ball,dough will come off hands easily."
"These are wonderful!! I used Jules Gluten Free Flour because I am Celiac. I can't believe how easy these are. Finally, I can have a wonderful hot yeast roll in my gluten free existence. Keep up the good work, Jules!! I used my ice cream scoop sprayed with Pam to drop the dough into the muffin tins. Worked Great."
"These were easy -- hardest part was spooning the thick dough into muffin pan tin. I used my food processor instead of a blender (Be sure to grease the pans well!) My husband LOVED these"
"These rolls were easy and delicious, but the dough was very sticky. I had a hard time filling the muffin cups. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks"