VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 chai-flavored black tea bags
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine water and pineapple juice. Bring to a boil. Add tea bags. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Discard tea bags. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place the tea, ice, milk and honey in a blender. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blended Pineapple Chai in Fresh Home Summer 2010, p98