Blended Fruit Chiller
"This smoothie is great any time of the day," notes Kirsten Gunderson of Ottawa, Ontario. "I especially like to serve it when my kids are in a finicky mood. The fun garnish of thinly sliced pineapple and strawberries brightens their day."
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 cups (24 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until
- blended. Repeat. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 143 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.