"This smoothie is great any time of the day," notes Kirsten Gunderson of Ottawa, Ontario. "I especially like to serve it when my kids are in a finicky mood. The fun garnish of thinly sliced pineapple and strawberries brightens their day."
- 3 cups (24 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Repeat. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Blended Fruit Chiller in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p53
Reviews for Blended Fruit Chiller
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review