- 3 cups (24 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until blended. Repeat. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Blended Fruit Chiller
Sort By :
"We are always looking for different smoothies to try and I happened to have all the ingredients on hand for this. Very yummy and a great breakfast option."
"This was a great treat for my kids, they loved it."
"The garnish in this recipe is a thin strip of pineapple (with the peel along one edge) that is wrapped around a strawberry. It is held together with a short skewer.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"
"What is this garnish? I see the strawberry, what else?"