Blackened Fish Salad
A handful of convenience items, including pasta salad from the deli and Cajun-style fish fillets from freezer section, makes it a snap to put together this super-fast main dish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 packages (7.6 ounces each) frozen Cajun blackened grilled fish fillets
- 1 pound deli pasta salad
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bake fish fillets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large bowl, toss the pasta salad and spinach. Divide among four
- salad plates. Cut fish into slices; arrange over salad. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 257 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.