Blackberry Trifle Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold 1% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 loaf (13.6 ounces) reduced-fat pound cake, cubed
- 4 cups frozen or fresh unsweetened blackberries
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. In a 2-qt. trifle dish or deep glass bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, half of the berries and half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 291 calories, 6g fat (0g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 402mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1-1/2 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Blackberry Trifle
"I made it in martini glasses, so everyone had a pretty individual dessert. It was a hit!"