- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, blackberries, tomatoes, onion and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Blackberry Spinach Salad in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p29
Reviews for Blackberry Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2014
"Interesting flavor combination."
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2013
"Hands down best for taste and texture spinich salad I have ever made. Everyone that has had it agree."
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2012
"My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe, it is light and refreshing, I also added mandarin oranges"