Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- In a small saucepan, combine the spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add cook chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 145°. Serve with sauce and blackberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops(3)
Sort By :
Internal temp. should be 145 not 160 as that dries pork out to much. Other then that it is good.
This was SO simple, & we loved it! My husband commented on how it looked & tasted as if it were from a restaurant. I used raspberry seedless jam instead of blackberry, & mixed fresh black & raspberries on top. Delicious!
Sauce was especially good. Guests raved about it.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >