- 1/2 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- In a small saucepan, combine spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce and blackberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops
Sort By :
""This one's a keeper" was what my husband said! I used some black raspberry jam I had on hand and only had teriyaki sauce instead of soy- but it was delicious! I also brined the chops for 2 hrs beforehand which helped them not dry out in cooking ."
"Internal temp. should be 145 not 160 as that dries pork out to much. Other then that it is good."
"This was SO simple, & we loved it! My husband commented on how it looked & tasted as if it were from a restaurant. I used raspberry seedless jam instead of blackberry, & mixed fresh black & raspberries on top. Delicious!"
"Sauce was especially good. Guests raved about it."