- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 3/4 cup raspberry or apple juice
- Ice cream or whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking pan. Sprinkle with blackberries. Pour juice over all. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm; top with ice cream or cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Blackberry Cobbler
Sort By :
"Absolutely YUMMY and super easy"
"i'm not that big on cobbler but this was great and SO easy.everyone loved it!"
"Very yummy!! Super easy too. I couldn't find just raspberry juice, I could only find Raspberry/Cranberry juice and used that. It came out great!"
"I've made this a few times and, so far, any juice I've used has been great."
"This was very good...I had fresh tart blackberries...next time I think I will add a little sugar to the berries...sprinkled sugar on top on the last 5 mins and it helped out a lot with the tartness."