Blackberry Cloud Parfaits Recipe
From Dorothy Reinhold of Malibu, California comes this delightful treat that saves calories and carbs by using sugar-free gelatin. This bright pink dessert is made special with layers of fresh blackberries.
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 carton (6 ounces) blackberry yogurt
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate until syrupy, about 40 minutes.
- 2. Set aside 8 teaspoons whipped topping and eight blackberries for garnish. Fold yogurt and remaining whipped topping into gelatin.
- 3. Divide half of the gelatin mixture among eight parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer with remaining blackberries and gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate until set. Garnish with reserved whipped topping and berries. Yield: 8 servings.
1 parfait equals 122 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Blackberry Cloud Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC