- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1-1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon amaretto, optional
- 1 cup seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 2-2/3 cups fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 5 minutes to soften. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese and sugar until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla, lemon peel, citrus juices and, if desired, amaretto. Pour into crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
- Place spreadable fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30-45 seconds or until melted. Spread over cheesecake layer; top with blackberries. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
"I made this for the first time for a club picnic, and everyone raved about it and several people wanted the receipe. I might try it next time with marianberries and raspberry fruit spread instead."
"This was so easy to make, but nobody would know it. I used raspberries and blueberries instead of the blackberries and took to a July 4th party. There were no leftovers! I little lighter than your usual cheesecake which I loved. Great summer dessert."
"I loved that this used refrigerated cookie dough! So easy. The sweet and tart of the blackberries went to well with the ricotta and mascarpone cheeses."
"The Blackberry Cheesecake Bars were easy to assemble and they were delicious! I will definitely be making them again!"