Blackberry Breeze Recipe
With its tropical flair, this refreshing drink is perfect for summer sipping.
- 6 blackberry-flavored tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 18 ice cubes
- 1. Place tea bags in a teapot. Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes. Remove bags. Chill tea.
- 2. In a blender, add the tea, pineapple juice, pineapple and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until blended. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 116 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC