With its tropical flair, this refreshing drink is perfect for summer sipping.
- 6 blackberry-flavored tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 18 ice cubes
- Place tea bags in a teapot. Pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes. Remove bags. Chill tea.
- In a blender, add the tea, pineapple juice, pineapple and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until blended. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blackberry Breeze in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p63
Reviews for Blackberry Breeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review