Blackberry Breeze Pie Recipe
Gail Toepger knows that making dessert doesn't necessarily require heating up her Iron Rodge, Wisconsin kitchen. "This fluffy no-bake treat is simple to fix with gelatin, whipped topping and fresh berries," she remarks. "Or try it with peaches or mandarin oranges and coordinating gelatin flavors."
- 1 package (3 ounces) black cherry or cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 to 10 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened.
- 2. Gently fold in blackberries and whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 130 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Blackberry Breeze Pie
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2014
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC