Blackberry Breeze Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) black cherry or cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 to 10 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened.
- Gently fold in blackberries and whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Blackberry Breeze Pie
Sort By :
One day I decided to make this pie because my husband loves blackberries and I didn't have to start up the oven. My husband absolutely loved it and recommended that I make it again. It was so good that I am going to make it for our church pie and ice cream social this weekend.