Blackberry Breeze Pie Recipe
Gail Toepger knows that making dessert doesn't necessarily require heating up her Iron Rodge, Wisconsin kitchen. "This fluffy no-bake treat is simple to fix with gelatin, whipped topping and fresh berries," she remarks. "Or try it with peaches or mandarin oranges and coordinating gelatin flavors."
- 1 package (3 ounces) black cherry or cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 to 10 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until thickened.
- Gently fold in blackberries and whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blackberry Breeze Pie in Quick Cooking
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blackberry Breeze Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blackberry Pie Recipes >
- Blackberry Pies >
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >