We wanted a fun twist on a slushy made with tea and fruit juice, so we used blackberry brandy. The deep red color makes it very merry. —Lindsey Spinler, Sobieski, WI
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups blackberry brandy
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 14 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, stir water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in brandy and juice concentrates. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place about 1/2 cup brandy mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda. Yield: 28 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Blackberry Brandy Slush in Taste of Home December 2015, p59
Reviews for Blackberry Brandy Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review