- 8 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups blackberry brandy
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 14 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, stir water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in brandy and juice concentrates. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place about 1/2 cup brandy mixture in each glass; top with 1/2 cup soda. Yield: 28 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Blackberry Brandy Slush in Taste of Home December 2015, p59
Reviews for Blackberry Brandy Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2017
"Made this after finding in the magazine. Had people over and it was a hit! The recipe was requested. It was delicious. Need to make in advance (like recipe says) for slush to set up. Nice flavor."