Blackberry Banana Smoothies Recipe
"I originally began blending up this simple beverage when our young girls shied away from berries," recalls Heidi Butts from Streetsboro, Ohio. "Now they're thrilled whenever I serve it. The thick fruity drink is a refreshing treat no matter what kind of berries you use."
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into thirds and frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Blackberry Banana Smoothies in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p16
Reviews for Blackberry Banana Smoothies(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >