- minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into
- nine hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Wipe
- rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner simmering water, ensuring that they are
- completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process 5 minutes.
- Remove jars and cool.
- Yield: about 9 half-pints.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 104 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.