Black Widow Dip
You can serve this herb-flavored dip in a spider bowl (as shown) or in an orange pepper or hollowed out mini pumpkin.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pita chips or assorted vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and
- process until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables. Yield:
- 1-3/4 cups.