- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pita chips or assorted vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Black Widow Dip
Sort By :
Excellent dip, even better the second day. I recommend those little Triscuit triangle crackers.
Yes, the Harry and David, pepper and onion relish mixed with cream cheese is absolutely wonderful. nice orange appearance for the holiday.
Here is a similar one:
Where can we get the spider bowl. That's what would make it great for Halloween.