You can serve this herb-flavored dip in a spider bowl (as shown) or in an orange pepper or hollowed out mini pumpkin.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pita chips or assorted vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Black Widow Dip in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun 2008, p49
Reviews for Black Widow Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review