Black Walnut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts or walnuts
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter. Combine the flour, cornstarch and confectioners' sugar; add to butter and mix well. Stir in walnuts.
- 2. Roll into 3/4-in. balls. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Dust with additional confectioners' sugar. Yield: 6 dozen.
2 each: 70 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Black Walnut Butter Cookies
"Simple to make and tasty!"
"Does not make that many cookies, I downsized them to get 24 cookies. Other than that, they're very good. I would definitely recommend this recipe."