Black Walnut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped black walnuts or walnuts
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter. Combine the flour, cornstarch and confectioners' sugar; add to butter and mix well. Stir in walnuts.
- 2. Roll into 3/4-in. balls. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Dust with additional confectioners' sugar. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 70 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Black Walnut Butter Cookies
"Simple to make and tasty!"
"Does not make that many cookies, I downsized them to get 24 cookies. Other than that, they're very good. I would definitely recommend this recipe."