Black Forest Parfaits Recipe
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 6 maraschino cherries with stems, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup pie filling; gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon half of the pudding mixture into six tall glasses or cups. Top with remaining pie filling, pudding mixture and whipped topping. Garnish with cherries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 296 calories, 7g fat (6g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Black Forest Parfaits
"my 12 year old son loves this and I love that he can make it himself"