Black Forest Parfaits Recipe
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 6 maraschino cherries with stems, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup pie filling; gently fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon half of the pudding mixture into six tall glasses or cups. Top with remaining pie filling, pudding mixture and whipped topping. Garnish with cherries if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 296 calories, 7g fat (6g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Black Forest Parfaits
"my 12 year old son loves this and I love that he can make it himself"