Black Forest Mousse
"If you like chocolate and cherries, you'll love this smooth, light dessert," assures Deanna Richter from Elmore, Minnesota. Pantry staples such as instant pudding and canned pie filling make it quick to fix and inexpensive at 32¢ a serving.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until
- smooth. Let stand 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in pie filling.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert
- dishes; refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 222 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.