Black Forest Ice Cream Pie Recipe
Few things satisfy the sweet tooth like a slice of luscious pie. Desserts should not take a backseat to nutritious eating. This frozen dessert is a perfect example of how light ingredients can reduce the fat and calories without cutting back on taste.—Beth Ask, Ulster, Pennsylvania
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3-1/2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1. Fill crust with scoops of ice cream. Top with dollops of pie filling. Insert graham cracker pieces between scoops. Invert plastic cover from crust and place over pie.
- 2. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 306 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Black Forest Ice Cream Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC