Black Forest Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3-1/2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1. Fill crust with scoops of ice cream. Top with dollops of pie filling. Insert graham cracker pieces between scoops. Invert plastic cover from crust and place over pie.
- 2. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 306 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Black Forest Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.