We love to entertain at home and the office. Ham and cheese rolled in tortillas make a quick and easy appetizer that's easy to transport. —Susan Zugehoer, Hebron, Kentucky
Featured In: 21 Best Make-and-Take Recipes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Black Forest deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients until blended. Stir in cranberries and green onions; spread over tortillas. Layer with ham and cheese. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, unwrap and cut each tortilla crosswise into 16 slices. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Black Forest Ham Roll-Ups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p29
Reviews for Black Forest Ham Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2016
"Are celery flakes widely available at normal grocery stores, or is this a specialty item? Never heard of it."
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2016
"These are great and easy to prepare. Everyone I've made them for wants the recipe."