- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried celery flakes
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Black Forest deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients until blended. Stir in cranberries and green onions; spread over tortillas. Layer with ham and cheese. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, unwrap and cut each tortilla crosswise into 16 slices. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forBlack Forest Ham Roll-Ups
"Are celery flakes widely available at normal grocery stores, or is this a specialty item? Never heard of it."
"These are great and easy to prepare. Everyone I've made them for wants the recipe."