My popular pinwheels wow guests at holiday parties I attend. People like the smokiness of the ham and the sweet surprise of the cherries. I appreciate the make-ahead convenience.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli Black Forest ham
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in cherries and onions. Spread over each tortilla; layer with ham and cheese.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Black Forest Ham Pinwheels in Country Woman November/December 2006, p27
Reviews for Black Forest Ham Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review