Black Forest Ham Pinwheels
My popular pinwheels wow guests at holiday parties I attend. People like the smokiness of the ham and the sweet surprise of the cherries. I appreciate the make-ahead convenience.
15 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 pound sliced deli Black Forest ham
- 1/2 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt
- and pepper until blended. Stir in cherries and onions. Spread over
- each tortilla; layer with ham and cheese.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 213 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.