- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. In a large
- bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2
- minutes or until soft-set. Whisk a small amount of pudding into
- melted chocolate. Return all to the pudding, whisking constantly.
- Pour over cherry filling. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping over dessert.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 540 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.