- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa. Whisk in
- milk; add butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring
- constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon pie filling down the center of each crepe.
- Fold sides of crepe over filling; place in two greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes
- or until heated through. Transfer to serving plates; drizzle with
- warm chocolate sauce. Yield: 10 servings (20 crepes).
Editor's Note: Unfilled crepes may be covered and refrigerated for 2 to 3 days or frozen for 4 months.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 321 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.