Black Forest Cheesecakes Recipe
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 to 1 cup whipped topping
- 1. Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside. Place cream-topped cookies in foil-lined muffin cups, cream side up. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in eggs until blended. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top (discard remaining crumbs or save for another use). Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, top each cheesecake with about 2 tablespoons of pie filling. Top with a dollop of whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 253 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Black Forest Cheesecakes
"These were great! Perfect size. Used cherries I had in freezer, added sugar and cornstarch to thicken and used real whipping cream."
"When my husband asked for a "cheesecake" for his birthday party, I knew I was going to have to make two of them to feed all the guests at our party. My dilemma was, I only had one springform pan. I decided to make these instead and I was soooooo delighted with them. The birthday party was outdoors at a picnic grove, so it was so easy to serve each guest an individual cheesecake, top it with a dollop of cherry pie filling, then squirt a little whipped cream from the can. I got so many compiments on them. Now I'm making them for my daughter's valentines party at school."