Black Forest Cheesecakes Recipe
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 to 1 cup whipped topping
- 1. Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside. Place cream-topped cookies in foil-lined muffin cups, cream side up. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in eggs until blended. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top (discard remaining crumbs or save for another use). Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, top each cheesecake with about 2 tablespoons of pie filling. Top with a dollop of whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 253 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Black Forest Cheesecakes
"These were great! Perfect size. Used cherries I had in freezer, added sugar and cornstarch to thicken and used real whipping cream."
"When my husband asked for a "cheesecake" for his birthday party, I knew I was going to have to make two of them to feed all the guests at our party. My dilemma was, I only had one springform pan. I decided to make these instead and I was soooooo delighted with them. The birthday party was outdoors at a picnic grove, so it was so easy to serve each guest an individual cheesecake, top it with a dollop of cherry pie filling, then squirt a little whipped cream from the can. I got so many compiments on them. Now I'm making them for my daughter's valentines party at school."