- 20 OREO® Cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 packages (4 ounces each) BAKER'S® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- 1 can (21 ounce) cherry pie filling
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles. Top with COOL WHIP and pie filling. Yield: 16 Servings.
Originally published as Black Forest Cheesecake in Philadelphia® Cream Cheese - Sweets of the Season
Reviews for Black Forest Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review