Black-Eyed-Pea Salad with Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2/3 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings.
1/2 cup: 45 calories, 0.550g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1/2 vegetable
Reviews for Black-Eyed-Pea Salad with Ranch Dressing
"My family loved it, and it is a beautiful salad"