Black-Eyed-Pea Salad with Ranch Dressing Recipe
"A can of black-eyed peas is the main ingredient in this side dish that comes together fast," says Carol Forcum of Marion, Illinois. "It tastes and looks fresh, thanks to the peppers, onions, tomato and celery."
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2/3 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2-cup serving equals 45 calories, 194 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 9 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 vegetable.
Reviews for Black-Eyed-Pea Salad with Ranch Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC