Black Cherry Cream Parfaits Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) black cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups black cherry soda, chilled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in soda; refrigerate for 2 hours or until partially set.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Stir cherries and walnuts into gelatin; fold in whipped cream. Spoon into parfait glasses. Chill until firm. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 225 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Black Cherry Cream Parfaits
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.