Black Bean Veggie Burger Salad Recipe
- 2 frozen spicy black bean veggie burgers
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1. Cook veggie burgers according to package directions. Divide the salad greens, tomatoes, corn and onion between two serving plates. Crumble burgers; sprinkle each salad with burgers, chips and cheese.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, salsa and taco seasoning; serve with salad. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 395 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 1454mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 9g fiber), 24g protein .
Reviews for Black Bean Veggie Burger Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.