- forms a ball. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an
- ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Chill for
- 15 minutes.
- Line unpricked crust with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove foil; bake 8-10 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup beans, sour cream and 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- cover and process until smooth. Spread over crust. In a skillet,
- saute corn in oil until tender. Remove from the heat; add red
- pepper, onions, cilantro, jalapenos, pepper and remaining salt. Add
- cheese and remaining beans. Mound over the pureed beans (pan will be
- full). Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 346 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 752 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.